Members of the Academic Staff
Our main activity is to carry out research focused on the study of the structure-activity relationships of different nanostructured materials obtained and characterized in our laboratory as well as on the study of the applications generated by nanomaterials through their electronic and steric properties. We are also interested in the study of the result of the inclusion of nanomaterials in polymers for additive manufacturing.
The properties we are interested in can range from environmental remediation to the production of materials for the preparation of new products, either for the pharmaceutical field or for the generation of basic products for human use as well as the controlled release of drugs, imaging and other derivatives of the biochemistry interaction of nanostructured materials.
- Metallic nanoparticles
- Nanomaterials for catalysis
- Macromolecules for drug-releasing
- Nanomaterials for additive manufacturing
- It includes two spaces for performing synthesis reactions and for determining different properties of the obtained materials such as catalysis and sensing studies, in which there are laminar flow hoods, a portable nuclear magnetic resonance equipment, muffles, double lines of vacuum/nitrogen, balances, glove boxes and material necessary for the development of the different proposed projects.
- Nanostructures materials for additive manufacture