Microtechnology and Neural Networks
The Dra. Tetyana Baydyk has the Ph.D. in control systems for mobile robots from the Institute of Cybernetics of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences in1983. In 1994 she obtained the Doctor of Ciencias (D.Sci.) in the area of neural networks in the Institute of Cybernetics of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences. From 2001 till 2007 she worked as Investigator Titular “A” , from 2008 till 2013 as Investigator Titular “B”, from 2012 till now as Investigator Titular ¨C¨ en el ICAT – UNAM, Mexico.
The Dra. Baydyk published more than 150 scientific works, is author and coauthor of 4 books, 9 patents, 4 copyrights and she is the editor of 8 books, participated in international projects: INTAS, ISF, NSF-CONACYT.
She has more tan 2000 citations. She participated in four PAPIIT projects as responsible, four other projects UNAM-DGAPA-PAPIIT as participants. She participated in projects of CONACYT, ICyTDF.
The Dra. Baydyk´s lines of investigation are: the development of new methods of recognition of images and their applications in micromechanics and other areas of interest. The development of the algorithms to simulate neural networks and neural classifiers.
Renewable energy and solar concentrators as sphere of micromechanics applications.
The development of control systems of micromachine tools based on computer vision and neural networks.
Application of the algorithms image recognition in metallic texture recognition, faces, forms of microscrews, medical textures, larva recognition de, etc.
- E.Kussul, T. Baydyk, N. Garcia, G. Velasco Herrera, A. V. Curtidor Lopez, Combinations of solar concentrators with agricultural plants, Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering, Vol. 9, Number 5, Sept. Oct. 2020, pp.168-181.
- J. R. Andrade, E. Kussul, T. Baydyk, Microchannel filter for air purification, Open Physics, Vol.18, Issue 1, 2020, pp.241-254.
- N. A. García Fragoso, T. Baydyk, E. Kussul, Speaker Recognition Using LIRA Neural Networks, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol.14, No.1 2020, pp.14-22.
- Kussul E., Baydyk T., Escalante Estrada A., Rodríguez González M.T., Wunsch II D.C., Solar Concentrators Manufacture and automation, Open Physics, 2019, vol. 17, pp.93-103.
- O. Olvera-Tapia, E. Kussul, J.M. Rodríguez-Lelis, F. Beltran-Carbajal, T. Baydyk, Amontons’ laws and friction in miniature elements, Canadian Journal of Physics, Vol. 97, No 7, 2019, pp. 761-771.
- Kussul E., Baydyk T., Olvera-Tapia O., Rodriguez Andrade J., Comparison of Collocation of Solar Concentrators with Bean Fields in Mexico and Potato Fields in Canada and Micromechanical Equipment for Their Production, Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, vol.13. 2019, pp. 24-31
- Baydyk T., Kussul E., Toledo-Ramirez G.H., Investigation of Neural Classifiers for Recognition of Micro Components of Solar Concentrators, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.2, 2017, pp. 19-27.